An ever-growing list of things I want to accomplish before I kick the bucket.
Personal Growth and Development
Learn how to meditate.
- Go to a group meditation class.
Try yoga. Try hot yoga.
- Learn how to play the violin.
- Take an adult dance class.
- Attempt to learn how to play with aerial silks.
Learn how to weld and cut metal.
- Learn how to blow glass.
Listen more, talk less.
- Learn how to drive a stick-shift, again.
- Learn to snowboard.
- Create a cozy community garden oasis that inspires my neighbors to stop and smell the flowers.
Create some metal sculptures for the garden.
- Buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner (if I ever need one).
- Create a creative, cozy home that inspires others to be curious and get comfortable in the beauty of real life.
See an ocean. Travel in a plane.
- Travel internationally.
Hike the grand canyon. Visit Sedona. Gamble in Las Vegas.
- Stay in a treehouse hotel.
Visit the Japanese Friendship Garden in Portland, OR.
- Make a sand castle in Hawaii.
- Get a massage on a sandy tropical beach.
- Swim with the fishes of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Ride the fastest roller coaster, have pictures taken of myself with adult vending machines and visit ancient gardens in Japan.
- See a real castle in Europe.
- See the Pyramids.
- Take my kids to Burning Man.
- Loose 5 or 10 more pounds to get down to a healthy BMI of 22-24.
- Find activities outside the gym that I enjoy that give me a more active lifestyle to keep my weight down. (this is getting close!)
- Be fit, happy, relaxed, creative and have less stress in my life.
- Not kill myself figuratively or literally.
- Have nude photos taken of myself.
- Shave my head.
Go to a strip club.
- Dance in the rain.
- Get a pedicure by fish.
- Get Made Better Studio to be a income sustaining business without a ton of stress.
- Build a CSS Zen Garden stylesheet.
Lead a WordCamp.
- Design more.
- Speak at a national conference.
Build a collaborative work environment that I and the people I work with (both clients and colleagues) enjoy.
Sharing My Life
- Take more photos and video to help share my perspective with the world.
- Let someone know every day that they are needed, appreciated and special.
- Make the world a better place while I’m here.
- Put flowers on my mothers grave.
- Experience pregnancy.
- Adopt or foster a child that just needs a second chance.
- Be able to know my great, great grand kids.
- Have a home that’s filled with love even after years of marriage because of our passion for each other and zeal for life.
Pay off credit cards. Stay debt free.
- Stop worrying about money.